ASPEN: Darien Public Schools Family PortalWe are going Paperless!
Darien is now using ASPEN, a secure, Web-based school information management system to collect contact and medical emergency information for your children. Please follow these steps as soon as possible so we have your child’s information for the start of school.
Create an ASPEN account if you don’t have one. Accounts are issued for your whole family.
- Go to http://www.darienps.org/boe/portal.php to complete and submit the form to get your account started.
- Allow at least 2 weeks for processing.
- You will receive your username/password at your registered home address.
- When you receive your login information, visit the site and review the contact and emergency medical information for each of your children to assure that it is complete and accurate.
- Please fill out all tabs for each child.
- Your initials are required on the final tab in order for the information to process.
- Follow this link for step-by-step information, http://www.darienps.org/current/general/Instructions-for-med.pdf.
- You can update emergency information at any time. It takes 24 hours for new or updated information to be posted to ASPEN.
Your ASPEN account will give you access to School Messenger for email and text alerts related to school closings and changes is school schedules (will replace EdAlert). If you have any questions or issues with your ASPEN account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org