ASPEN: Darien Public Schools Family PortalWe are going Paperless!
Darien Public Schools are now using Aspen, a secure, Web-based school information management system to collect contact and medical emergency information for your children, as well as obtain parent consents and releases, and to distribute report cards and grades. Please follow these steps as soon as possible so we have your child’s information for the start of school.
Create your Aspen account:
- Darien Public Schools will need to create an account for new families.
- Request an account by completing the online form at http://www.darienps.org/page.cfm?p=1047
- Once the form is submitted, please allow at least 48 hours for processing.
- A username and password will be sent to the email address you provided.
Login to your Aspen account:
- When you receive your username and password login to your account at https://aspen.darienps.org/aspen/logon.do
- Follow the instructions as outlined here, Aspen Family Portal Overview (pdf)
Questions? If you have any questions or issues during your Aspen system use, please reference the documents below and/or email email@example.com.