Tokeneke’s Halloween Parade will be on Monday, October 31. Families are invited to come and watch the ELP and K-3rd Parades!
|Oct 31||10:00-10:30 am||ELP Halloween Parade||Common Room|
|Oct 31||2:00 pm||K-3 Halloween Parade||Fields|
Families are invited to come watch the ELP Halloween parade on Tuesday, October 31, at 10:00 am. After some classroom trick-or-treating, the parade of costumed kids will wind its way through the common room where families can cheer on the excited marchers and take lots of pictures.
- Each family is asked to contribute 15 of the same non-food items (e.g., 15 spider rings) for classroom goody bags.
- Please label goody bag items, and send them in your child’s backpack.
- Please arrive early to check in with Nancy at the security desk and get a badge. First time visitors should bring a picture ID (e.g., drivers license)
- Bring your cameras!
Kindergarten-3rd Grade Halloween Parade
Families welcome! Students should dress in regular clothes, and bring costumes in a marked bag with name. Masks and accessories should NOT come to school.
Parade Route: We ask you to stand on the inside of the loop so our children can circle around you. The parade route will be identified with cones and flags on the field. The route: We will start at the kindergarten playground, walk around the baseball diamond, continue to make a large loop and then repeat the loop, before going back inside the school. This route will give all plenty of photo opportunities.
- Parking will be tight so please find additional parking on Tokeneke Road (no parking on Old Farm Rd).
- For safety reasons please do not have your child wear a mask or bring in any type of weapon.
- This route will give all plenty of photo opportunities.
- Students will walk the parade route twice, so don’t panic if you miss the first pass!