Paws for Books Book Fair: Come. Stay. Read a Great Tale!March 5 – March 9, 2018
Join us for our annual book fair. Family and friends are invited to join us for a week full of fun and exciting books.
March 5 – March 9, 2018
We would appreciate your help in making this event a success – there are opportunities to help with setup, take down and during the book fair! Thank you in advance for helping to make our students lifelong readers – we couldn’t do it without your participation.
|Book Fair Set-Up||March 2, 2018||4||View & sign-up »|
|Book Fair Preview Day Volunteer||March 5, 2018||4||View & sign-up »|
|Book Fair Preview Day Volunteer||March 6, 2018||4||View & sign-up »|
|Book Fair Buy Day Volunteer||March 7, 2018||1||View & sign-up »|
|Book Fair Buy Day Volunteer||March 8, 2018||3||View & sign-up »|
|Book Fair Break-Down||March 9, 2018||5||View & sign-up »|
- Date TBD: Early Hours from 7:30-8:25 am: Enjoy a quiet shopping morning before school starts.
- Date TBD: Family Night from 6:00-8:00 pm (ELP/Special Needs Families at 5:30 pm): Bring the whole family to this event offering a wide range of titles. Books for everyone!
|Time||Monday F-Day Preview Day March 5||Tuesday A-Day Preview Day March 6||Wednesday B-Day Buy Day March 7||Thursday C-Day Buy Day March 8||Friday D-Day Buy Day March 9|
|9:00-9:20||K-Landsiedel (3T)||1-Marsh (4MA) 9:00-9:15||K-Landsiedel||5-McCarthy 9:00-9:15||-|
|9:50-10:10||1-Coudert (4Me)||1-Micolo (4V)||1-Marsh||3-Smith||-|
- Grades Kindergarten-5th graders have a 15-20 minute preview and a 15-20 minute purchase time.
- Kindergarten-1st graders have preview buddies to help them make their wishlist.
- The buddy class in noted in the parentheses ( ) .
- ELP has one 30 minute purchase time.
- Friday purchase times have been left open for if a class needs to switch to a purchase time on that day.