Together We Can Make A DifferenceThe Tokeneke Parent-Teacher Organization (TPTO) is a formal organization that consists of parents, teachers and school staff. Our goals include volunteerism of parents, encouragement of teachers and students, community involvement, and welfare of students and families. We are a nonprofit parent-teacher organization whose membership includes all parents, legal guardians and school staff.
Classroom Sign-up SheetsAll classroom sign-up sheets are now done online. Support your child’s teacher by volunteering to bring in supplies, help with events, chaperoning field trips, taking photographs, and much more. Research shows that children whose parents pitch in at school have a better attitude and higher academic achievement. Sign-up here!
Kids Care Club
2017-2018 TPTO Calendar
Our school wide Parent Open House will be held on Thursday, September 29, in the evening. This is an informative evening for parents and will be held in your student’s classrooms.
Remember to bring your checkbook!
- Buy the Tokeneke Family Directory
- Buy Pumpkin Carnival Raffle Tickets
- Buy Pumpkin Carnival Ride and Game Tickets
- Buy (pre-order) 2017-2018 Tokeneke School Yearbook
- Make checks payable to “TPTO”
On October 6, 2017 there will be no Friday classes for ELP Friday Students.
On November 10, 2017 there will be no Friday classes for ELP Friday Students.
- Thanksgiving feast will be on Monday, November 20 at 12:30
- Each family is asked to signup for at least one item
- Please bring bring enough food to serve about 35 people
- Please bring food in a serving dish with serving utensils
- Parents and families are invited to the Thanksgiving Feast